The theme at this year’s event will be “Outdoor/Sports”! We encourage vendors to decorate their booths and themselves within this theme.
Reasons You Should Exhibit:
- Meet face-to-face with physicians in our exhibit hall and at social events
- Hands-on demonstration of your product(s) and services
- Strengthen relationships with potential and existing customers
- Free IMA Directory of Idaho Physicians
- Prize for the best theme decorated booth
- Build your brand recognition
General Sponsorship Benefits include the following:
- Booth space in premium locations (based on sponsorship level and first-paid assigned basis)
- Booth space consists of a 6-foot skirted table, two chairs, and includes 2 non-transferable exhibitor credentials. The cost for additional representatives is $150 each
- Logo placement on the IMA website E-Marketplace with link to company website listed from time of commitment through end of the year
- Logo placement in registration brochure, conference program, and other printed marketing materials
- Recognition on event signage, displays, marketing materials, and verbal announcements as event sponsor
Last date to purchase sponsorship with guarantee of full benefits as listed – April 30, 2019. Exception: Brochure logo and printing deadline is March 8, 2019.
Sponsorships must be paid in full at the time of registration and will not be guaranteed without payment at the time of registration. Sponsorship opportunities are available on a first-paid, first-served basis -- register early to ensure your preferred opportunity.
* Following ACCME accreditation guidelines for live, face-to-face activities for CME credit, as well as industry ethics codes (such as the PhRMA Code for Interactions with Healthcare Providers) only the following organization types may be eligible for the conference technology, thumb drive, and Grand Prize Raffle sponsorship opportunities:
• 501(c)3 Non-profit organizations (Note: Please contact us to determine eligibility) • For-profit rehabilitation centers
• Government organizations • For-profit nursing homes
• Non-health care related companies • Blood banks
• Liability insurance providers • Diagnostic laboratories
• Health insurance providers • For-profit hospitals
• Group medical practices
2019 Exhibitor Prospectus (Printable Copy)