|Idaho State University Department of Family Medicine (OB-Active Family Physician)
The Idaho State University Department of Family Medicine (ISU DFM) in Pocatello, Idaho is growing. Therefore, another full-time, board-certiﬁed, broad-spectrum, OB-active family physician is being sought to join its creative, productive, collegial, multidisciplinary faculty. The ISU DFM is composed of: a well-established base family medicine residency; two new rural training tracks; a new psychiatry residency in collaboration with the University of Utah; a hospitalist fellowship; wilderness medicine fellowship; pharmacotherapy residency; psychology internship; advanced surgical obstetrics training track; clinical research center and outpatient practice in an FQHC. All components are oriented to preparing learners for rural and underserved practice.
For more information please contact Greg Harding at firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Circle Health (Pediatrician)
Full Circle Health is looking for a board-certified pediatrician to provide pediatric care to the rural community of Gem County, Idaho which sits in the scenic Payette River valley 30 miles northwest of Boise.
The position will involve management & care of children with complex medical needs, as well as being a consultant and pediatric resource for the organization's family physicians. Most of the pediatric primary and urgent care will be performed by the family medicine physicians. More complex pediatric patients will be either managed in conjunction with the family physicians or solely by the pediatrician with consultation, if necessary, from pediatric subspecialists in the nearby Boise metro area.
The position also includes a faculty role teaching and mentoring pediatric and family medicine residents from the Pediatric Residency of Idaho & Family Medicine Residency of Idaho. Leadership opportunities are available organizationally, locally, and regionally.
Status: Full Time
Schedule: Traditional clinic work week, M-F
Call: Not required
Inpatient pediatric hospital care: optional but performed at the FMRI facilities if performed.
- Full Medical and Dental
- Retirement 403B matching
- PTO & CME allocation
- Malpractice including tail
- Sign-on incentives based on timely completion of onboarding requirements
- Medical directorship growth opportunity depending on interest and experience
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) degree
- Successful completion of an accredited ACGME/AOA Family Medicine residency program
- Eligible to obtain Idaho medical licensure to practice medicine, including controlled substance registration with the Idaho Boards of Pharmacy and the DEA
- Eligible to participate and receive payments from Medicare and Medicaid and commercial insurance companies and be free of any OIG exclusions
To apply: https://talent.paylocity.com/Talent/Jobs/Details/890044