|Valor Health (Family Medicine Physician)
Valor Health has an excellent full-time employment opportunity for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine physician to join a health system in a critical-access area in beautiful Emmett, Idaho near Boise. This Family Medicine physician would be ingrained in a rural community and practice full spectrum Family Medicine including birth to end of life. They would practice in the clinic, as a hospitalist, perform OB/C-sections, and manage inpatient/swing bed (transitional care) patients. The clinic is conveniently located adjacent to the hospital and has convenient access to procedure rooms, lab, and x-ray. Onsite is also a fully staffed Urgent Care open from 8am to 8pm Monday through Saturday. The integrated Cerner PowerChart electronic medical record covers both clinic and hospital-based care.
Specialty: Family Medicine or Family Medicine with Surgical OB
Status: Full Time
Schedule: Traditional clinic work week, M-F with no less than 32 hours of patient face-to-face contact time per week
Call: Equitable call rotation with group partners
- Full Medical and Dental
- Retirement 403B matching
- PTO & CME allocation
- Malpractice including tail
- Sign-on incentives based on timely completion of onboarding requirements
- Medical directorship growth opportunity depending on interest and experience
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) degree
- Successful completion of an accredited ACGME/AOA Family Medicine residency program
- Eligible to obtain Idaho medical licensure to practice medicine, including controlled substance registration with the Idaho Boards of Pharmacy and the DEA
- Eligible to participate and receive payments from Medicare and Medicaid and commercial insurance companies and be free of any OIG exclusions
For more information, check us out at http://www.valorhealth.org/
Hayden Lake Family Physicians (Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner)
Hayden Lake Family Physicians has been In Hayden Idaho since 1993. Our mission is to provide compassionate, quality care with dignity and respect, Every patient, Every time.
We seek a part time Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to Join our family practice. Our patient population Is multi-generational. We offer the ultimate schedule (no major holidays, no nights, or weekends).
- Provide Independent acute and chronic primary care
- Perform Annual Wellness Visits
- Minor Procedures
- Order, Interpret, and record results of clinical tests and reports
Please contact Danielle Willis to learn more at email@example.com
St. Luke's Advanced Practice Provider (Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner)
St. Luke's Health System is seeking both full and part time Advanced Practitioners to join their highly collegial and patient focused team at St. Luke's Eagle Urgent Care.
St. Luke's Eagle Urgent Care is open 7 days a week, weekdays from 7:00am through 10:00pm and weekends from 9:00am - 10:00pm, providing services including but not limited to care for minor illnesses such as ear infections, fevers, rashes, coughs, sprains, mild or moderate asthma, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, neck or back pain, pink eye, puncture wounds, cuts, sinus trouble, sore throats, minor burns, ligament tears, painful joints, urinary infections, respiratory illnesses, and sports injuries.
The Advanced Practice Provider (Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner) is responsible for providing high-quality healthcare through the diagnosis and treatment of patients with conditions ranging from mild, to acute and/or chronic. The APP works under the supervision of a designated physician, and in collaboration with a team of other providers and staff.
You can apply HERE or contact Kiera Stites to learn more: firstname.lastname@example.org.