Reasons You Should Exhibit:
- Meet face-to-face with physicians in our exhibit hall and at social events
- Hands-on demonstration of your product(s) and services
- Strengthen relationships with potential and existing customers
- Free IMA Directory of Idaho Physicians
- Prize for the best theme decorated booth
- Build your brand recognition
General Sponsorship Benefits include the following:
- Booth space in premium locations (based on sponsorship level and first-paid assigned basis)
- Booth space consists of a 6-foot skirted table, two chairs, and includes 2 non-transferable exhibitor credentials. The cost for additional representatives is $150 each.
- Logo placement on the IMA website E-Marketplace with link to company website listed from time of commitment through end of the year
- Logo placement in registration brochure, conference program, and other printed marketing materials
- Recognition on event signage, displays, marketing materials, and verbal announcements as event sponsor
- A mailing list of attendees to promote visits to your booth (emails not included)
- 1 copy of the IMA Directory of Idaho Physicians
Last date to purchase sponsorship with guarantee of full benefits as listed – September 2, 2022. Exception: Brochure logo and printing deadline is July 8, 2022.
Sponsorships must be paid in full at the time of registration and will not be guaranteed without payment at the time of registration. Sponsorship opportunities are available on a first-paid, first-served basis -- register early to ensure your preferred opportunity.
ACCME accreditation guidelines for live, face-to-face activities for CME credit,
as well as industry ethics codes (such as the Pharma Code for Interactions with
Healthcare Providers) only the following organization types may be eligible for
the conference technology, thumb drive, and Grand Prize Raffle sponsorship
• 501(c)3 Non-profit organizations
(Note: Please contact us to determine eligibility)
• For-profit rehabilitation centers • For-profit nursing homes
• Government organizations • Blood banks
• Non-health care related
companies • Diagnostic laboratories
• Liability insurance providers • For-profit hospitals
• Health insurance providers • Group medical practices
Sun Valley Resort - Reservations:
The 130th IMA Annual Meeting will be held at the beautiful Sun Valley Resort in Sun Valley, ID.
Reservations should be made immediately to ensure availability at the best price. The IMA room block closed on September 5th but rooms at the Sun Valley Resort may still be available. Please call ASAP if you have not yet booked a room.
Toll Free IMA Reservation Phone Number: 1-800-786-8259
Resort Website: https://www.sunvalley.com/
IMA Room Block Code: The IMA room block code is 1022IDMD. If you have any questions, contact IMA at email@example.com / (208) 344-7888. The room block will no longer be available after September 5, 2022.
In the event that rooms at Sun Valley Resort are unavailable, we recommend contacting the following local Ketchum hotels:
Limelight Hotel (208-726-0888) Please note the Limelight Hotel is currently full, but you may call them to check if they have had any cancellations.
Best Western Kentwood Lodge (208-726-4114)
Hotel Ketchum (208-471-4716)
As of 08/01/22, the Annual Meeting Committee of the IMA Board of Trustees has issued the following event guidance*, with the safety and health of all meeting participants as our top priority. We are committed to taking the appropriate precautions to provide a safe and healthy environment for attendees. We encourage our attendees to work with us to help make this happen. By attending the 2022 IMA Annual Meeting, you agree to abide by and engage in certain health-and-safety beneficial conduct while attending the event. This may include but is not limited to wearing a mask when required indoors unless actively eating or drinking, engaging in appropriate physical distancing, and not attending the event if you are ill or have been recently exposed to COVID-19.
The IMA Annual Meeting will be an in-person event unless local public health emergencies require us to do otherwise. The IMA is following the public health guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and local health districts regarding in-person gatherings. For the 2022 IMA Annual Meeting, we will require all attendees to the meeting be vaccinated prior to attending.
We remain dedicated to improving the health and well-being of all Idahoans and our attendees. Thank you for supporting the IMA and our members! If you have any specific questions about the safety measures or the meeting, please let us know.
*This information is subject to change.
Photographs and/or videos with or without audio are taken at IMA member events.
By attending IMA events, you grant full rights to use the images (including yourself and your family members or any other guests accompanying you) resulting from the photography or video recording, as well as any reproductions, adaptations, or similar uses of the images to help achieve the organization's objectives. This might include (but is not limited to) the right to use them in IMA printed and digital publicity (i.e., social media, press releases, funding applications, etc.).
2022 Exhibitor Prospectus (Printable Copy)