Reasons You Should Exhibit:
- Meet face-to-face with physicians in our exhibit hall and at social events
- Hands-on demonstration of your product(s) and services
- Strengthen relationships with potential and existing customers
- Free IMA Directory of Idaho Physicians
- Build your brand recognition
General Sponsorship Benefits provided to all Sponsors include the following:
- Booth space in premium locations (based on sponsorship level and first-paid assigned basis)
- Booth space consists of a six-foot skirted table, two chairs, and two non-transferable exhibitor credentials
- Logo placement on the IMA website E-Marketplace as well as the conference mobile app with a link to your company website (listed from time of commitment through end of the year)
- Logo placement in registration brochure, conference program, and other printed marketing materials
- Recognition on event signage, displays, marketing materials, and verbal announcements as event sponsor
- A mailing list of attendees to promote visits to your booth (emails not included)
- 1 copy of the IMA Directory of Idaho Physicians
Company logo printed on the exhibit hall Bingo card - Sponsorship Exclusive this year!
Last date to purchase sponsorship with a guarantee of full benefits as listed – September 3, 2021.
Exception: Brochure logo and printing deadline is July 23, 2021. Sponsorships must be paid in full at the time of registration and will not be guaranteed without payment at the time of registration. Sponsorship opportunities are available on a first-paid, first-served basis -- register early to ensure your preferred opportunity. Sponsorships must be paid in full at the time of registration and will not be guaranteed without payment at the time of registration. Sponsorship opportunities are available on a first-paid, first-served basis -- register early to ensure your preferred opportunity.
When you register for the meeting be sure to Save Responses, Proceed to Checkout and Submit Order to finalize your registration.
2021 Exhibitor Prospectus (Printable Copy)