- Understand the origins of burnout in the medical industry
- Be aware of the danger of physician impairment for the doctor and their patients
- Recognize the signs of physician burnout and an unbalanced life
- Know the benefits of work life balance and how to create it
- Identify factors in improved medical teamwork
- Understand why resiliency alone is not the answer to physician burnout
- Improve time management and goal setting
- Select the best tools for you to manage stress and incorporate the most effective work methods for you
- Spouses/Partners are welcome and encouraged to attend
Facilitated by Patrick Hudson, MD, FACS, Board Certified Coach
Dinner will be served at 6:30 pm. Meal choices are as follows:
Herb Roasted Chicken
Grilled Flat Iron Steak
Members/Spouses of the IMA and MIEC Policyholders:
For attendees who are not members of the IMA or if you do not know your Username or Password, please call (208)344-7888 x109 and Tracie will assist you with registration.
For questions or additional information, please call (208)344-7888.