The IMA has gathered resources for physicians to reference.
Helpful Links and Recent Updates
The COVID-19 Vaccine is now available to all Idahoans 12 years and older.
Idaho's COVID-19 Vaccine Pre-Registration System: By answering a few questions, your information will be added to the Idaho COVID-19 vaccine waitlist. The waitlist will allow a vaccine provider to contact you when you are eligible and there is vaccine and an available appointment for you.
If you are able to receive a vaccination at this time, visit the state's COVID-19 vaccine website and navigate to your public health district's website to find a provider near you. Here are a few links you can use to make COVID-19 vaccine appointments:
Family Medicine Health Center
The Boise VA Medical Center is currently vaccinating enrolled veterans of all age groups. If you are a veteran enrolled for VA health care, and you would like to receive a COVID19 vaccine from the Boise VA Medical Center call (208) 422-1499 to schedule a day and time to receive a COVID19 vaccine. The COVID vaccine is free to receive. If a veteran is not enrolled for VA care, but would like to enroll to receive the COVID19 vaccine please call the Boise VA Enrollment Office at (208) 422-1000 ext. 7928 to enroll for VA health care.
As Idaho's physicians continue to navigate the COVID-19 crisis, IMA has partnered with Gill Compliance Solutions to offer a brand new membership benefit to IMA members that will help you find updated telehealth and vaccine payor rules for Idaho all in one place. The new Payor Policy Portal provides you with viewing rights to a Smartsheet that includes updated common codes, modifiers, and links to vital information and payor guidelines. The Portal is updated each Monday by IMA's reimbursement consultants at Gill Compliance Solutions with the most current guidelines available to the public. This new benefit comes at no extra cost to your 2021 membership. As you continue to take care of Idaho during this challenging time, we hope you find this new resource convenient and helpful.
How to access the Payor Policy Portal:
The Payor Policy Portal is only available to Idaho Medical Association Members, members have access for the entire 2021 membership year. If you would like access to this benefit, please complete the following steps:
1. Email Rebecca at the IMA (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include the email addresses in your practice that should have access to the Portal.
2. The IMA will verify membership and send your information to Gill Compliance Solutions.
3. Within 24 hours, you will receive an email from Smartsheet with your access to the Portal (you will be required to create a login and password). This email will also include a disclosure for your review.
4. Once you’ve accessed the Portal, you are able to scroll and view at anytime. Updates are made weekly and highlighted for your convenience.
5. PLEASE watch this two-minute tutorial for navigating the Portal.
*Note: Payors might publish information more frequently than the Smartsheet and this resource should only be used as a reference. Guidelines are not contract-specific and only the most utilized payors are included.
Holland and Hart law firm has created a coronavirus resource page and has provided helpful articles
- CLICK HERE for the AMA's 2021 Physician Practice Financial Relief Guide. This guide reviews Paycheck Protection Loan Program loans, Economic Injury Disaster Loan, Public Health and Social Services Emergency Fund, and the Medicare Accelerated and Advance Payments Program. Please review these federal opportunities for financial assistance during the pandemic.
- At this time, all providers that received Provider Relief Fund (PRF) payments totaling more than $10,000 in aggregate should register for the PRF Reporting Portal at https://prfreporting.hrsa.gov and ensure that they report their payment at the appropriate time. Required reporting time periods depend on when the PRF payment was received. Please reference the timeline on the PRF reporting webpage to ensure you report your PRF payment by the correct deadline.
HHS revised the Post-Payment Notice of Reporting Requirements - PDF* as of June 11, 2021. This new version supersedes all previous versions of the Post-Payment Notice of Reporting Requirements documents. More detailed information and additional resources are provided below, but key updates include:
• The period of availability of funds is based on the date the payment is received (rather than requiring all payments be used by June 30, 2021, regardless of when they were received).
• Recipients are required to report for each Payment Received Period in which they received one or more payments exceeding, in the aggregate, $10,000 (rather than $10,000 cumulatively across all PRF payments).
• Recipients will have a 90-day period to complete reporting (rather than a 30-day reporting period).
• The reporting requirements are now applicable to recipients of the Nursing Home Infection Control Distribution (formally known as the Skilled Nursing Facility and Nursing Home Infection Control Distribution) in addition to General and other Targeted Distributions.
• The PRF Reporting Portal will open for providers to start submitting information on July 1, 2021.
Click here for more information.
- Message from IDHW Division of Medicaid – COVID-19 Funding Opportunity: The Division of Medicaid was awarded $38 million from Idaho’s Coronavirus Financial Advisory Committee (CFAC) funding in September 2020 to assist in stabilizing the healthcare provider community for their prevention, preparation, and response to COVID-19. The Division of Medicaid has provided targeted funding opportunities to certain provider specialties since then. A new round will open, starting April 22, 2021, to all Idaho Medicaid provider types. Applicants may receive up to $1,800 per Medicaid participant, less other federal/state COVID-19 assistance, if they meet the requirements. Click here for the Information Release sent to in-state providers with more details.
Please direct your questions to the Medicaid CFAC inbox, MedicaidCFAC@dhw.idaho.gov.
Click on the following hospital website pages to find out testing location details: